Continuous Monitoring & Alert Review
NuSecure's Cyber Threat Monitoring service is the highest level of security clients can be offered. This level is achieved by the 24/7/365 monitoring powered by the Nuspire Networks' Security Operations Center and its highly trained security engineers.
Beyond the continuous review and monitoring of subscribed devices, partners gain access to the Security Operations Center (SOC) and Security Analytics Team (SAT) who escalate actionable issues 24/7/365. SOC and SAT are available to assist in the creation of detailed reports, alerts, and trending analysis. Furthermore, a partner’s subscribed devices benefit from continuous tuning of alerts, threat intelligence, and event investigations.
Nuspire Networks' SOC features:
- Nuspire's SOC is operational 24/7/365
- Engineers are certified in a variety of skill sets from manufacturer certifications to reputable industry certifications such as CISSP, CIPP, CEH, QSA, and SANS
- Real-time dashboards and quality service measurements
Within this high level of service, security engineers and members of Nuspire's industry-leading SAT investigate all generated alerts to ensure their validity while looking for an initial root cause within actionable events.
Advanced alert reviews and security team communications:
- All actionable threats are alerted to partner via phone and email (critical/high/medium)
- All actionable threats are alerted to partner via email (low/informational)
- Best practice remediation advice is provided with communications